Friday, June 16, 2006

Keep It Simple: Eat Less, Move More

So you've figured out
how many calories you need to lose weight
and you are keeping up with what you eat in your food journal, making adjustments in your diet here and there. Now what? Well, it seems like you've figured out the "eat less" part, now lets get MOVING.


Here are my favorite TOP 2 inexpensive ways for you to get started:


1)Walking (in the park, at the mall, from the farthest parking space to the grocery store, you get the picture)


and


2)Exercise videos(Check out Beachbody's Fitness Programs!)


Now I know that this is just too simple, but trust me, it works. I have been following my own advice since late March of this year, and I have lost 19 lbs so far(Yay Me!)

Anyway, that's it for now.

Stay Updated! Subscribe to my blog!