Friday, December 21, 2012

Her Mind & Body Weight Loss Program


Pencil in "Health Coaching Session" in your planner starting in January! I am currently offering a 3 Month Weight Loss Program, as well as a 6 Month Weight Loss Program. In 3 months, you can lose up to 25 pounds! In 6 months, lose up to 50 pounds! No pills or gimmicks, just your commitment, and my continuous support.  


Your program includes...
  • 1 coaching session per month
  • unlimited e-mail support between sessions
  • A copy of the  Her Mind & Body Weight Loss Planner
  • A monthly teleclass covering various weight loss topics
  • A subscription to my monthly e-newsletter
  • A free gift after each coaching session
YOU HAVE THE POWER, I HAVE THE TOOLS AND RESOURCES TO HELP YOU!

To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me.  During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Contact me today to schedule your free initial consultation by clicking the button below.



No comments: